It’s a Wrap!
Happy December! It’s a great time of year as celebrations vary from country to country. Aide de MD has grown globally and so has our understanding of different cultures and festivals. In a workshop last week, I learned that some countries take one day off over Christmas, whereas others consider this their annual break.
Here in Sydney, it’s our annual break. We will be closed from Thursday 23rd December, returning to the office on Monday 9th January.
We are celebrating another great year; we’ve expanded again and learnt so much!! We’ve won Awards, written more content and worked really hard. Some of our highlights:
• Andrew, Nikki and Brigid joining our team of facilitators, Alison and Angela. We are looking forward to our Aide de MD training and development day on the 20th of January. Exciting to welcome everyone to Manly.
• Sar joining us as admin coordinator, she brings clever marketing knowledge and matches Sarah not only in name, but in her can-do attitude.
• Continued growth which requires improving our internal systems and processes – you all know how I like to be organised!! It’s more challenging doing it for yourself so I’m learning lessons while Sarah and I build the internal structure for Aide de MD.
• The Launch of our To Do book – so popular that we are selling them, so please drop Sarah a note if you would like some.
• Successful completion of over 30 Management & Leadership Programs, (MIP & LIP) and workshops both face to face in Singapore and online globally. Our clients are seeing real change in engagement and confidence – we’re loving the feedback. https://www.aidedemd.com/programs/team-training/
• Oh, and I jumped out of a plane (can’t forget that!)
With the achievement of reaching our 2022 business goals, we have donated to two truly well deserving causes: Bears of Hope and RSPCA.
We hope you have a wonderful end to 2022 and a happy, successful and calm 2023!
Charlotte, Sarah, Sar, Kristy and the team